Remix OS is a new Windows application launched by Jide Technologies as a solution to download Remix OS player for PC. For those of you who don’t know, Remix OS is the most simplest way to run Android OS (Marshmallow) on your computers. It is a trending Android emulator and everyone loves using it. There are other alternatives like Bluestacks and Andy Android emulator, but with the entry of Remix OS Player, using Android OS on PC and playing games like Clash of Clans, Pokemon Go, Candy Crush and using Whatsapp and other apps will be revolutioniszed.
In this Remix OS Player review, we will be covering everything you need to know about the all new Remix OS Player, the best Android OS emulator for PC. It is based on the Android x86 project and Jide promises a super-fast and smooth Android experience on your Windows OS. It has some amazing features which makes it the conquerer of the market of Android emulators. We decided to write this complete Remix OS Player guide so that we can show you it’s outstanding features, how to download and install Remix OS Player for PC and solve the common Remix OS Player issues/problems.
Why Use Remix OS Player for PC?
Jide had released the Remix OS for PC earlier but there was a problem that people had to actually boot it as a secondary OS using a USB flash drive, run it in the VMWare Player or use VirtualBox to use it in their computer systems. Remix OS Player takes away all your worries and lets you run it simultaneously with your Windows OS. Remix OS Player emulates the latest Android Marshmallow which gives an edge over the other ordinary Android emulators for PC plus it has some fantastic features which makes it stand apart from all competitors.
Top Remix OS Player Features
Before we head on to the procedure to download remix os player for pc, let us check out some of the unique and astonishing features of this new Android emulator so that it gets you more excited to play and use your favourite games and apps on it right away!
- Fascinating Android Gaming Experience: Either you are strategically timing your attacks or just tapping the keys on your keyboard, Remix OS Toolkit makes it look like a piece of cake and lets you enjoy all your favourite games on PC.
- Allows Multi-Gaming: If you are a hardcore gamer, you would be stunned to know that now you will be able to push the limits by simultaneously playing or managing several games on a single display screen, thanks to the outstanding Remix OS Player multi-tasking abilities.
- Works on Android Marshmallow: It is the most up-to-date Android emulator in the market today. You can enjoy all the latest apps or games and forget the Lollipop or Kitkat OS restrictions.
- Excellent Performance: It offers an immersive experience for gaming and using Android apps on your PC. It provides cutting edge performance since it uses the latest Android Studio technology.
How to Download Remix OS Player for PC
As we have mentioned earlier that to get remix os for pc, you can choose multiple method like a bootable USB flash drive, VMWare or VirtualBox but Remix OS Player is the best option and hence we decided to write this ultimate remix os player review. Follow the below steps and Download Remix OS Player for PC now.
- Windows 7 (64-bit) or newer OS
- Core i3 processor (Core i5 or Core i7 recommended)
- 4GB RAM
- 8GB storage space (16GB recommended)
- An Internet connection would be helpful
- Virtualisation technology enabled in BIOS
The Remix OS Player would occupy about 687MB on your PC so download it wisely only if you have enough internet speed and empty memory space in your system. There are two links on the official website to download Remix OS Player from, a torrent and mirror link. Choose the one that suits you best below!
[indeed-social-locker sm_list=’fb,tw,go1′ sm_template=’ism_template_1′ sm_list_align=’horizontal’ sm_display_counts=’true’ sm_display_full_name=’true’ unlock_type=2 locker_template=3 sm_d_text=’
This content is locked
Share to Unlock the Golden Content!
‘ ism_overlock=’default’ disable_mobile=1 ]
How to Install Remix OS Player for PC
- Once you have downloaded the Remix OS Player from the above link
- Run the RemixOSPlauyer.exe file which is a self-executable file
- Next step is to select a location where you want to install the Remix OS Player (select a partition with upto 16Gb free space)
- Once all the files have been extracted, open the Remix OS Player folder by going to the location
- Run RemixOSPlayer.exe file and you are done!
Note: The Remix OS Player for Mac is not officially available yet though if you want to run Remix OS on Mac, do check this article.
How to Use Remix OS Player to Download and Run Apps
Now that you have successfully downloaded the player, follow the below steps to download and play Clash of Clans, use Whatsapp and many other games & apps on Remix OS Player for PC.
- Launch the Remix OS Player by double-clicking on the .exe file
- The start-up screen will come up with a ‘Start’ button and an option to change the Advanced settings (RAM limit, CPU usage and Display settings can be changed here)
- It will take a while till it gets you to the setup screen so hold on for a few minutes
- Now select your preferred language from the screen options
- In the next step, you will have to agree to a user agreement
- Once done, Remix OS Player will give you some app recommendations, choose to Install them or Skip
- Now it will ask you if you want to activate Google Play Store or not, so click on “Activate”
- On the Remix OS Player Homescreen, click on the small Jide Remix icon as it’s the app drawer
- Select Google Play Store and start downloading your favourite apps by searching and installing
Remix OS Player Black Screen
If in case when you open the Remix OS Player and it just pops up and the screen vanishes, this means your PC does not have Intel HAXM which reserves a particular amount of RAM for your PC whenever an x86 based Android emulator is running. You can download Intel HAXM and install it and then try running the Remix OS Player.
- Go to RemixOSPlayer folder > remixemu > haxm-windows_v6_0_3 > run intelhaxm-android > select your desired RAM amount and complete the procedure.
- Launch RemixOSPlayer.exe again and it should work this time.
Remix OS Player Full Screen
In order to go full screen in Remix OS Player, you have the option to drag the borders of the application windows to the maximum level. Since there is no official option to go full screen using Remix OS Player.
With this we come to an end of this huge Remix OS Player guide which shows you how to download Remix OS for PC without any difficulties or technical knowledge. Just follow the step by step instructions shown above and you will be playing your favourite Android games and apps on your Windows PC in minutes. Share this guide if you liked it and keep following us for more updates. Don’t forget to comment below if you have any questions regarding Remix OS installation process, we will be happy to help you out.